Monday, April 2, 2012

Haul!


Yesterday I picked up a few products from the drugstore and I wanted to haul them! I got three new palettes and I am so excited to try out different looks for Spring. I've heard so many good things about Wet n' Wild Palettes and I really wanted to try them out so I picked up two of them. I also wanted to do a more colorful green look so I chose a beautiful Rimmel Palette. I just ran out of my face cleanser so I bought the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser. The last thing that I got is my favorite lip balm which is Carmex!











4 comments:

  1. Would you please check out my YouTube channel? I'm new to it and I'd love to get your opinion?! My name is @TheGlamCornerxo Thanks! And if you could would you do a Selena Gomez KCA makeup and hair look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! I was just wondering if you signed up to Google AdSense? I just started a blog but I don't know if I should sign up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last eye shawdow palette! The floors look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey makeupbyal. I was just wondering if you could do a back to school clothing tutorial. I know this is early but my parents are getting stuff now because of my birthday. I usually just get gift cards to lkke JCPenney and Forever21. I go to school in the country so it us burning hot in the summer and spring and windy during fall and Winter. Could you please help me to decide what kind of clothes to. Oh I am goin into 7th grade. Thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete