Sunday, April 7, 2013

Healthy Changes

Hello Beautiful! Recently, I have been very interested in health and I am slowly changing my diet and fitness routine. I find that it is much easier to make little changes than to attempt an extreme 360°. I always try to become a healthier me but I usually give up after a week because my changes are too drastic. Although I don't have too much "me" time to exercise everyday, I try to fit in at least 3 days of working out a week. Usually its Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you don't have enough time to workout, there are many exercises you could do that are under 10 minutes right before hoping in the shower. I learned not to be too hard on myself if I don't have any time.

As most of you know, I am not a huge fish fan. The only type of fish I actually enjoy eating is Salmon. Not only is it delicious but it has so many benefits! Of course, it is filled with Omega 3 but it also helps prevent cancer, improves eye health (which I REALLY need), and reduces skin blemishes while making your hair shiny! I usually have a side of organic brown rice and a little bit of soy sauce. Although brown rice has a more grainy texture than white and some may say it isn't that yummy, it carries much more fiber and promotes weight loss. I know right? Score!This is what I had for lunch yesterday and dinner tonight. It is absolutely delicious and filled with nutrients!

I hope you are all having a fabulous day! Enjoy the last hours of the weekend. Monday has yet to come :)

Also, I just got a tumblr and I would love it if you followed me! http://makeupbyal.tumblr.com/


5 comments:

  1. I think u just inspired me... To, start working out again, and eat healthier food. I agree about the not doing the 360• thing.
    Btw, i like the excuse that you made about not wanting to eat fish, since u r already one.
    Anyways, cant wait for ur next post!
    Ps. Lovely blog!!
    Pps. I live in romania right now :D
    Ppps. Hope u visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you maybe do a video about your workout/healthyeating routine?
    And also, have a look at my blog(:
    Hugs from Denmark xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My name is Lindsay and I love your videos on youtube! i hope you do more awesome videos, I'm pretty sure you will:) Also, take a look at my fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alex I'm Stella and I love you ! I think you are amazing 1
    HELLO from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post i am doing the same thing trying to get healthy and change things slowly. I really like the sound of the fish.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete