Sunday, December 16, 2012

Its Beginning to Look A Lot like Christmas!


Hello Everyone! Can you believe there are only 9 days until Christmas? It feels like Sabrina and I just started Sistermas! Our house is all decorated and we even have our presents wrapped and under the tree! I love this time of the year when you are with family and everyone who is dear to you. I've been listening to Christmas music since Thanksgiving and it still hasn't gotten old! I hope you guys have been having a wonderful December and remember why we are celebrating this time of the year! :) I love you all! Here are a few of our decorations around the house:

Our beautiful Christmas tree!
 
The train under our tree!

Santa hanging on our staircase!
 
My mini Christmas tree on my nightstand!
 
Vanessa and I standing next to a HUGE Christmas tree!
 
 


 




3 comments:

  1. haha, I love December, I love Christmas and holiday seasons :)
    Our tree is beautiful! :) Merry Christmas to you and Sabrina! <33
    I love your and Sabrina videos on youtube!! :)
    Greetings from Czech Republic. XOXO, Darinka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) Merry Christmas! Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete