Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello Beautiful! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas! I spent the day with my family playing board games and watching our favorite movies. It was so nice to be with everyone and not have to worry about school or work and just enjoy this incredible day! Of course, we stuffed our faces with some delicious home-cooked food! We made many traditional Romanian dishes including Sarmale, Cozonac, and Baklava (technically Greek but us Romanians LOVE it!). I had so much fun helping my mom cook and I loved learning how to make these recipes! I hope you all enjoyed this beautiful day and got everything you wished for! I want to thank you guys so much for supporting me and being there for me! I love you all! ♥

Our delicious breakfast!
 
My favorite was the Baklava and Cozonac!
 
We played Monoply all day and guess who won?? :)
 
 
 
Loggy got lots of cuddles today!
 
Dessert!
 
We watched our favorite family movie!
 
Snuggling with my Little Loggy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: