Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! ♥

 
 
Hello Beautiful! Happy New Year ♥ I hope this year will be filled with happiness and good health. I cannot believe that it is already 2013! 2012 went by so fast but it was such an amazing year. I want to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who has shown me so much love this past year. I love you all and I hope you will have an incredible 2013.
I love starting a new year because it feels like a clean slate and another year to make your dreams come true! And of course don't forget your New Year's resolutions! A few of mine are updating this blog more often and uploading a video at least twice a week! What are your resolutions for 2013?

Here are a few pictures we took at the beautiful,little park after filming my New Years look!

 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. I so exicited for your comeback on this blog! Yahoooo! <333
    Happy New Year, Alex! Much love, friends and health :-)
    Big kiss and greetings from Czech Republic <3
    XO XO, Darinka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, 2012 did go by incredibly fast!!! Hope that your year is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete