Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Hair!

Hi Beautiful! Since I was long overdue for a haircut, yesterday I decided I would finally get a trim. I wanted to do something different with my hair since I've had it the same length for a while now. I wanted to keep my length but add some more fun layers in it. This was the first time I'd ever gone to a "professional" salon to get a haircut rather than just a Super Cuts and I was absolutely amazed! I usually dread getting my hair cut since it never turns out the way I want it to but this time, it turned out even better than I'd imagined!

The Style: I got about 2 inches off of the length since most of my ends were very dry and damaged. I asked for layers framing my face and also had my bangs blended in better with the rest of the hair. When I'd gotten my bangs cut before they weren't blended in with the rest of the hair, so they kind of awkwardly appeared. I love having layers in my hair rather than one length because it adds more movement to your hair especially when its curled!


This is the picture that I showed my hair stylist.
I saw this picture on Annie Jaffrey's blog and fell in love with her haircut


 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow it looks great! What salon did you go to? or Was it a local salon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks great! I have new hairstyle, too! :-)
    Big kiss and greetings from Czech Republic <3
    Love you, Darina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new haircut! It really suits you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hello there, beautiful! :P Your hair stylist did a great job, Makeupbyal. I dunno Annie Jaffrey, but your new haircut is absolutely stunning! You gotta love how your hair moves. :)

    Tara Day

    ReplyDelete