Monday, March 26, 2012

My Favorite Inexpensive Brushes!


I have a ton of inexpensive brushes that are from the drugstore and I thought that I would share some of my favorites with you guys! My favorite brand of drugstore brushes has got to be e.l.f. because they are super affordable and they are amazing quality! The brushes from their regular line cost only $1 and their studio line brushes are $3! You can purchase e.l.f. brushes from either Target or Walmart. I also really like the Lorna Brushes which I got from Ross for about $7 for an entire kit.

e.l.f. Professional Bronzing Brush

This brush is perfect for applying blush to the apples of your cheeks and for contouring your face. The bristles are very soft and perfect for applying a nice wash of color!



Lorna Crease Brush

This is the perfect crease brush because its bristles are very dense so its perfect for applying eye shadow into the crease. Also, the shape of this brush creates a precise application.



Lorna Eyeshadow Brush

This is the perfect brush for applying a highlight into your inner corner or an intense color into the outer V because of its pencil shape. This brush is also very dense so it picks up a lot of color and allows for a precise application.



e.l.f. Contour Brush

This is my favorite brush for applying a darker color into your outer corner because of its dome shape and its also very dense. I also like that it has a longer handle then most of my brushes, allowing me to choose how much control I have.



bh cosmetics Blending Brush

This is one of the best blending brushes because its incredibly soft and its very large, making it perfect for blending out your eye shadow.




e.l.f. Professional Eye Shadow Brush

This is my absolute favorite brush. Its perfect for applying eye shadow all over your lid and also under your brow bone. The bristles are also very soft and dense.







And a random picture of Loggy sleeping on my pajamas!



2 comments:

  1. Do you know were i could get more Lorna brushes? I don't remember where i got the eyeshadow brush and i cant find them...??

    ReplyDelete