Sunday, March 25, 2012

Review: Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara




So I finally decided to buy the new Revlon Photoready 3D Volume mascara and I love it! It doesn't clump your eyelashes and it adds great length to them. It isn't incredibly volumizing, it mostly makes my eyelashes super long, but it does add some volume. It also dries very quickly and it doesn't smudge throughout the day. The wand has short, rubber bristles and they are tightly packed to help the formula not clump. The only con about this mascara is that the tip of the brush tends to get a lot of excess mascara on it so you have to scrape off the mascara if you want to use the tip to get your short eyelashes. This mascara is also very inexpensive. I got mine at Walmart and it cost $6.41. Depending on where you get it, it should be around $6-8. I think that this is one of the best mascaras that I've tried and I'll definitely be re-purchasing it!

My Normal Eyelashes 

My Curled Eyelashes

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara in Blackest Black




5 comments:

  1. Dang you have such long eyelashes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer your lashes curled without the mascara. They look a lot fuller and healthier without.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I wish I had those lashes!!

    ReplyDelete