Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Favorite Workouts


One of my favorite ways of getting daily exercise is by running. I love to go on a two mile jog with my sister. It relieves all of my stress and makes me feel like I'm in an entire different world. I especially love listening to songs that have a fast rhythm while I'm running since they motivate me to run faster and make it through the entire jog. One of my favorite songs to listen to is Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. 
A few other workouts that I love doing are P90x and also some workouts that I found on YouTube! P90x is much more intense than any other workout I've tried but it definitely works! On days that I want to do something a bit easier I love doing my Victoria's Secret Workouts that I found on YouTube. I also love biking, jump roping, and fast-walking. So those are all of my workouts that I've been doing to get in shape for Summer! What do you guys love to do for exercise?


Victoria's Secret Workouts: 




1 comment:

  1. My favourite ways of getting daily exercise is by running too!!!

    ReplyDelete